www.nvsp.in Form 8 of Correction of Entries in Voter ID card in India online

1. priya.tyagi

priya.tyagi New Member

NVSP is stands for National Voters Service Portal. National Voters Service Portal was introduced by the Election Commission of India (ECI) on 25th January, 2015 by the Ex Honorable President of India Dr. Abdul Kalam. This portal is launched on the occasion of National Voter’s Day and aim is introduce National Voters Service Portal is to provide a single portal to all each and every citizen of India. The National Voters Service Portal provides several types of services are as search of application status, registration of new voter ID card, correction of entries, States CEO website; pooling booth stations details, contact details of ERO, DEO etc.
    Sometimes applicants fill wrong credentials in their application forms at the time of applying for voter ID card and its result in wrong information entry in the voter ID card. In case provided wrong information such as birth date, spelling mistake in name, surname, in this case you can apply for correction of voter ID card. In this below guide we provide your guide step by step procedures for making correction of entries in voter ID card details.

In this guide, we are talking about how to apply for Correction of entries in voter ID card. For correction of entries form 8 is to be filled. This form 8 is filled only for correction of name, surname, age, photo, address in voter ID card, but if any person change address then they should fill form 8A.

First applicant need to visit to the National Voters’ Service Portal website, from here

Here scroll down this home page, and you will be able to see Correction of Entries in Electoral Roll. Just select this link, proceed to new page

On this page of application form 8. Fill all the section of details.

In first section your state, assembly constituency and language.

1. Applicant details section

a. Name
    b. Surname
    c. Part number of electoral roll
    d. Serial number
    e. Gender
    f. Age
    g. Father’s /Mother’s/ Husband’s name
    h. Father’s /Mother’s/ Husband’s surname
    i. Relation

2. Particulars of place of present ordinary residence

a. House number
    b. Street / Area/ Locality
    c. Village
    d. Post office
    e. Pin code
    f. Tehsil/ Taluka
    g. District

3. Details of elector’s photo identity card

a. Elector’s photo identity card number
    b. Date of issue
    c. State
    d. Constituency

4. Details of entries to be corrected

After filling all these details in the application form 8, and next upload documents as photograph, identity proof, address proof.

And recheck all the information in the form and click to submit button given in the last.

Applicant you can also check your application status on this website for this you have to visit to this page

If you have any complaint then you can file your complaint online to their state official website of CEO or through this NVSP site, open page

We provide you all detailed information in the above guide for the process of making correction of entries in voter ID card. We hope that all this help you in correction of entries in voter ID card.

2. Raj sharma

Raj sharma Guest

by mistake department sent me the voter id card with my wrong spelling in surname. now i am getting too much problem because of that. so tell here that how can change that.
    meri jaati election card me galat likhi hui hai. mujhe avedan patra bhejna hai taaki election se pehle mujhe sahi card mil sake.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  3. guest

guest New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  4. guest

guest New Member

Sir photo upload ni ho rhi plz help me
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2017
  5. guest

guest New Member

I need application form 8 for many correction in My votting card
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2017
  6. guest

guest New Member

Urmila sharma
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2017
  7. v k singh

v k singh Guest

The form 8 at NVSP portal and at regional portal of Gujarat state is different, which site should be used to fill form 8 for resident of Gujarat?
  8. jeyaprakash

jeyaprakash Guest

i need application form 8 for correction on my card.
  9. Rahul Jayswal

Rahul Jayswal New Member

Rahul Jayswal s/o Narottam lal Adderss ramganj post ramganj thasil Patti Distti Pratapgarh state utter pradesh pin code 222301 DOB 05/05/1998 house No-2/3 Area Ramganj

Attached Files:

10. R/Sir.
    Mr.Amol Basavant Havale
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  11. guest

guest New Member

Ashwani kumar
  12. guest

guest New Member

nisha verma
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2017
  13. guest