How to apply for Duplicate Voter ID card in Bihar state

1. priya.tyagi

priya.tyagi Member

HOW TO APPLY FOR DUPLICATE VOTER ID CARD IN THE STATE OF BIHAR

The state of Bihar is the situated on the eastern part of country India. It is the 13th largest state of India. The total are of the state Bihar is {ninety four thousand one hundred sixty three} kilometers square. The state of Bihar is established on 1936, 1st April. The capital and largest city of Bihar state is Patna. The total districts consist by the state Bihar Araria, Arwal, Aurangabad, Banka, Bengusarai, Bhagalpur, Bhojpur, Buxar, Darbhanga, East Champaran, Gaya, Gopalganj, Jamui, Jehanabad, Khagaria, Kishanganj, Kaimur, Katihar, Lakhisarai, Madhubani, Munger, Muzaffarpur, Nalanda, Nawada, Patna, Purnia, Rohtas, Saharsa, Samastipur, Sheohar, Sheikhpura, Saran, Sitamarhi, Surpaul, Siwan, Vaishali and West Champaran. The official language of the state Bihar is Hindi and Urdu. Other languages of the state Bihar are Bhojpuri, Maithili, Magahi, Bajjika and Angika.
    The Bihar state legislative assembly is known as Bihar Vidhna Sabha. The number if members of Bihar legislative assembly were reduced from 325 to 243 with the Bihar Reorganization Act, 2000. The Bihar legislative assembly is not a permanent body, it can dissolved. The tenure of every member of Bihar legislative assembly is 5 years. Every year in the Bihar Legislative assembly held three sessions are Budget, Monsoon, and winter. In the year 2010 the legislative assembly held elections in six phases. Phase 1 is covered with 47 seats, phase 2 covered with 45 seats, phase covered with 48 seats, phase 4 covered with 42 seats, phase 5 covered with 35 seats and phase 6 covered with 26 seats. The current speaker of the legislative assembly is Shri Uday Narain Choudhary. He is also become speaker of Bihar state assembly in the year 2005. The current Governor of the state is Ram Nath Kovind and the Chief Minister of the state is Nitish Kumar. The Bihar state legislature is Bicameral, known as Legislative council and legislative assembly. The total number of seats in Bihar legislative assembly is 243, in which seats are also reserved for scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates. The seats reserved for SC candidate are 38 and seats reserved for ST candidates are two.

PROCEDURES FOR APPLYING DUPLICATE VOTER ID CARD IN BIHAR STATE

In Bihar state applying for duplicate voter ID card, first need to go to file an FIR to your nearest Police Station. The Police ask you some questions as date of lost of your voter ID card, your EPIC card number etc. and take a hard copy of FIR.

After it you have to collect application form 002 for applying duplicate voter ID card. Form 002 is represented by government stating lost your voter ID card.

Next all details to be entered in the application form. And affix FIR copy and proof of Identification as driving license Aadhaar card, Pan Card etc.

Send it to Election Commission of your region and do not forget to take receipt of application ID. Applicant you will receive your duplicate voter id card in 30 to 35 days. Next an officer visits to your address and check all your details and documents.

CONTACT DETAILS OF CEO BIHAR

Ajay V Nayak
    Chief Electoral Officer of Bihar

Address: 7, Sardar Patel Marg, Patna
    Bihar 800015
    Phone number: 2217956 (STD code – 0612)
    E mail address:

This guide is provided you to Bihar states citizens who want to apply for duplicate voter ID card. This guide provides you detailed procedures. We hope you are satisfied from this. Thank you

2. guest

guest New Member

sir
    my name is PRANJAL KUMAR and my voter id no. YEZ1820679 but my voter id card is stolen therefore i want to made again
    can you help me & suggest me what is the process of made this voter id card card ?

Draft saved Draft deleted
Tags: Add Tags