Change of Address From One Constituency to Another

  1. Dear Madam/Sir,
    How to apply for change of address when the consituency is also changing Form 8A does not have this provision. Please help.
  2. guest

    guest New Member

    how can i got part no and serioul no
Tags: Add Tags

Share This Page