ceojharkhand.nic.in Jharkhand Correction in Voter ID Card or Modification / Changes in EPIC, Electoral Roll

1. Voter ID Card

Voter ID Card Administrator Staff Member

WHAT TO DO TO MAKE CORRECTION OF DETAILS IN VOTER ID CARD IN STATE JHARKHAND
    The state of Jharkhand is in the eastern region of India. The geographical area in total of this state is around 79,714 km square. The total residents in Jharkhand state are31.9 millions as census of year 2012. The largest city in Jharkhand state Jamshedpur and capital is Ranchi. The districts of Jharkhand are divided into five divisions presently it has total {twenty-four} districts. The names of districts are:
    • Division Palamu: Palumu, Garhwa, Latehar
    • North: Chatra, Hazaribagh, Koderma, Giridih, Ramgarh, Bokaro, Dhandbad
    • Division Chotanagpur: Lohardaga, Gumla, Simdega, Ranchi, Khunti
    • Kolhan Division: West Singhbhum ,Saraikela Kharsawan, East Singhbhum
    • Santhal Pargana Division: Jamtara, Deoghar, Dumka, Pakur, Godda, Sahebhgabj
    In 2014 year of Parliamentary Elections, Bharatiya Janata Party won by grabbing twelve seats from total 14 seats and Jharkhand Mukti Morcha Party wins the two seats in the elections. The electoral system if Jharkhand state is divided into two Assembly and Parliamentary Constituencies. The Jharkhand state has large number of political as compared to Uttar Pradesh and Bihar state. Cabinet Ministers of Jharkhand State

There are five cabinet Minister in Jharkhand state:
    • Shri Raghubar Das
    • Shri Chandreshwar Prasad Singh
    • Shri Nilkanth Singh Munda
    • Shri Lois Marandi
    • Shri Chandraprakash Choudhary.
    FORMS TO BE GIVEN
    • Application for new registration in electoral roll: Form 6
    • Application of inclusion of name by oversea elector in electoral roll: Form 6A
    • Application for deletion of name in electoral roll: Form 7
    • Application for objection to particulars in voter id: Form 8
    • Application for transposition (from one polling station to other polling station): Form 8A
    PROCEDURES FOR CORRECTION IN VOTER ID CARD IN JHARKHAND STATE
    Ø The process of correction online is start from the website of CEO Jharkhand. The website can be open from here:

Ø There on home page given in the citizen’s portal link of online registration given, click on it. After this a new page open of ECI (Election Commission of India).
    Therefore application form online you have to register with new account if not earlier. Then log in on this page:

Ø With surname and password and it will take to forms select form 8 for correction in voter id. Now start filling it with details such as name, surname, address, details to be corrected etc.

Ø On the last section given option of uploading photograph and documents such as: proof of Identity, address proof in scanned form.

Ø Complete the registration process by clicking on submits option. An officer will visit to your address after few weeks after submission of form. After 20 to 25 days you will receive your voter id through post or get a notification to receive from Election registration office.

Ø To know more details about application forms, documents and many other calls to citizen service help line number (toll free).

• Citizen service: 1950
    Ø Or to the visit to the Election registration of your region or Election Commission of Jharkhand through below details.

DETAILS OF CHIEF ELECTORAL OFFICER OFFICE OF JHARKHAND
    Chief Electoral Officer
    • Address: Old OPD, HEC colony, Sector – 2 Dhurwa , near Gayatri Mandir, Ranchi
    • State: Jharkhand
    • Pin Code: 834004
    • STD Code: 0651
    • Phone Number: 2444787
    • Fax Number: 2441551
    • E-mail ID: ceo_jharkhand@eci.gov.in

2. guest

guest New Member

Same Problem
    pls give suggestion immediate

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2017
  3. guest

guest New Member

Dear sir jee,

mera voter id card hazaribagh district ka hai
    aur ab men ranchi district men sifht hogaya hun main apna voter id card kaise change karu please help me

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2017
  4. Sir,
    Mere voter id mein name aur age mein wrong ho gaya hai jiske karan mujhe pareshani ho rahi hai so mujhe isko correction krwane k liye kya krna hoga sir,,

5. guest

guest New Member

Sir ,
    Mara votter id card lost ho gaya hai or mai FIR bhi kar wa chuka hun uska baad kya karna ho ga sir.

===============================
  6. guest

guest New Member

Dear sir
    Mai latehar se hun aur mera vote Id bhi latehar ka hai but mai abhi ranchi shift kar gaya hun aur ab mujhe ranchi ka id banana kiya karun? sir please help me sir,mera name labrez alam s/o barik uddin

7. guest

guest Guest

Sir, mera voter id card me name correction karna hai , kaise karu..? online correction ho sakta hai ya nahi, agar hota hai to kaise karna hoga.
    name:- DEV KUMAR MAHTO---WRONG
    DEO KUMAR MAHTO---CORRECT, plz help me.

8. guest

guest Guest

Sir,
    I have a voter id.card of my old address.Now I want to change my new address on line .How to change online.Details of my voter id is as follows:
    VOTER ID. REFERENCE NO.-MGY2554285
    Old Address:House no.160,
    P&T colony,Ranchi
    New Address (to be corrected)
    404,Shyama palace
    18,Peace Road,lalpur Ranchi