ceo.maharashtra.gov.in New Voter ID Card Registration Form 6 in Maharashtra CEO Dept Name Inclusion in Electoral Roll List Online

1. Voter ID Card

Voter ID Card Administrator Staff Member

HOW TO APPLY FOR NEW REGISTRATION OF VOTER ID CARD IN MAHARASHTRA STATE
    Maharashtra is state from western region of India. And it is the third largest state of the nation. It consumes {three lakhs seven thousand seven hundred thirteen} kilometre square. This state of Maharashtra is formed on 1960, may 1. Mumbai has total {thirty six} districts. It has total 110 million residents. Nagpur serves as the second capital. Maharashtra is a well developed and wealthiest state of India. The official language of Martha of Maharashtra. Mumbai is the capital of mahaarasttra.

Voter ID card is must, now a day you need an identity proof when applying for loans, railways station, airports for ticket, and for various legal paperwork. In the earlier time peoples are afraid for applying voter id because of the lengthy processes of registration, form filling. But in these days Election Commissions has taken several steps to make these procedures more simple and easy for applicants. For this Election commission started providing online procedures. Now in almost every state online procedure for voter ID card registration are introduced. It becomes a few minutes procedure for registration.

PROCEDURES FOR NEW REGISTRATION OF VOTER ID CARD IN MAHARASTRA STATE
    • The procedure of new registration of voter ID card in Maharashtra is started from visiting to the official website of CEO of state, use link from here:

• There you can see online voter registration given on top. It will take you on new page which serves you different application forms such as form 6, form 6a, form 7, form 8, and form8A. Every application form is used for different purpose. For new registration form 6 is too used. So click on it.
    • A new page will open here:

• Here you have registration form and fill all the mandatory details and upload all the required documents and then submit it to the National Election Commission portal.
    • You will receive an E mail after successful submission of application ID which is used to track you your application status.
    • If you do not want to fill E registration form then open this page from here:

• From here download form 6 for new registration and fill it properly. Attach documents and send to Election Office of your region.
    REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF VOTER ID CARD
    1. Recent passport size photograph must be less than 350 kb in size.
    2. An application from 6.
    3. An address proof of Maharashtra state.
    4. A photo identity proof.
    5. Birth certificate as age proof.
    Al the new applicants who are registered for new voter id card in form 6 then you can check your application status:
    Here select district, assembly. Enter name, surname. And click on search option.

CONTACT DETAILS OF CEO MAHARASTRA
    The Chief Electoral Officer
    Address: Room 64, sixth floor, Mantralaya
    State: Maharashtra (Mumbai)
    Pin code: 400032
    Office number: 22025059
    Fax number: 228356989
    STD code: 022
    E mail ID: ceo_maharastra@eci.gov.in
    Or for district contact details, visit here:
    The CEO Maharashtra also provides a toll free help line number to any kind of assistance.

Help line number: 1800221950

It is for Mumbai citizens who want to know about how to apply for voter ID card in state of Maharashtra online. After completing all the procedures, your voter id card will be receive to you on your door step within 4 to 5 weeks. Thank you.

2. guest

guest New Member

Form6 registration

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
  3. guest

guest New Member

Thanks for the detailed information, I would like to know if I can see my Voter id card number online on official website, how I can get card printed??
    As I don't have received any card, I need the proof in urgent. can someone help

Is there is any way to get e-Voter id card ??

4. guest

guest New Member

online registration last Date