CEO Himachal Pradesh: FAQ-Frequently Asked Question for Voter Id Card-Electoral Photo Identity Services & Application Form

1. Voter ID Card

Voter ID Card Administrator Staff Member

Frequently asked the question about voter ID card is avail in online website of Chief electoral officer, Himachal Pradesh. The user needs to read all question avail here with a solution of services. Here user needs to apply for new voter ID card or correction services. Most of the user wants online services it can save their time and provide all information in short time. They can provide here facility to the user so check their name is mention or not in voter list. After apply services, the user needs to check status about their form. So read all information shown here. They can provide here a mobile application for android, iPhone, and windows. They can show here feedback services to the user so they can get help. The response about services is provided soon on user mobile number or email id which is filled here. They can provide here a link to NVSP portal so the user can also online apply for registration of the name in electoral roll. They can show here details about CEO, DEO, ERO, and BLO of your area. You can also search your name in electoral roll by SMS, name, voter ID card number, name. Here all method is avail so check all.

List of FAQ question

The user you can check here all FAQ question so read all information shown here. Now you need to check link avail in online website of CEO HP.
    This link can provide a page to the user which can contain all the answer about voter ID card and more. They can provide what type of documents needed by the user and how to apply different of services and who is eligible for electoral roll. All information is avail in one place. So read all information avail by the department office of CEO.

All questions are avail here

$.] I have shifted my residence recently. How do I ensure that I am enrolled in my new place of residence and my name is deleted from the old place?

$.] I have shifted my residence recently. I have Photo ID Card with the old address. Can I get new I Card to the present address?

$.] My old I Card is defective. I would like to have a new I Card with correct particulars. What is the procedure?

$.] I do not have a ration card. Can I get enrolled without a ration card? What are the other documents, which I can show as proof of my residence?

$.] I am a tenant and my landlord does not want me to get enrolled. How can I get enrolled as a voter?

$.] I have shifted my residence recently to HP from another State where I was registered as a voter. I have an I Card issued from the previous place of residence. How can I get a new I Card at the present place of address and what will I do with the old I Card?

$.] Enumerator has visited my house and taken down the details. How do I ensure that my name is finally included in the electoral rolls?

$.] Please give me details of my Polling Station and Assembly Constituency. Who do I contact to get these details?

$.] I have lost my old I Card. How can I get a new I Card? Can I need to apply for duplicate voter card?

$.] Who supervises the election work in a State?

$.] Chief Electoral Officer appointed by?

$.] Who supervises the election work in a District?

$.] District Election Officer appointed by?

$.] Who is responsible for the conduct of elections in any Parliamentary or Assembly constituency?

$.] Returning Officer appointed by?

$.] I will be attaining the age of 18 on 1.1.2017. What proof do I need to show to get enrolled?

$.] When I fill up Form 4, should I attach proof of my residence with Form 4?

$.] Who is responsible for the preparation of electoral rolls for a Parliamentary or Assembly Constituency?

$.] Polling station was conducted by?

$.] Electoral Registration officer appointed by?

$.] Which is the relevant date for determining the age qualification of 18 years? Suppose, you have completed 18 years of age today. Can you get yourself registered as a voter?

$.] When was the voting age reduced from 21 years to 18 years?

$.] Can a non-citizen of India become a voter?

$.] Can a non-resident Indian citizen become a voter?

$.] If I am working and living in Shimla, can I be a voter in my native village?

$.] Can one be enrolled at more than one place?

$.] For every constituency, there is a list of voters which is called the electoral roll. What is the minimum age for enrollment in an electoral roll?

$.] Were 18 the minimum voting age in India from the beginning?

The solution to given question is avail on the link is avail on top of the page. They can provide here complete details so the user can get help with services. They can provide all questions which are avail here.

CEO HP website
    This link can provide a page in which
    user need to download their application form, read its process and instruction. It is open all 24 X 7 day so every person can visit here with help of internet services and computer.

Contact details (helpline number)
    Call here >> 1950
    For outside HP >> 0177 1950
    You need to call on given number on any working days. They can provide all solution to the user about their quires. You need to ask the question about voter ID card and related to that. You can also need to visit ERO office. In the online portal, you can give here feedback.

User, we can provide here all FAQ question about electoral roll. The link is avail here so read all solution to the question. For any of information, you need to call on helpline number or also contact at ERO office in your area.